St. Austin's Annual Holiday Fair
Sat., Dec. 3, 2016, 3-7 p.m.
Sun., Dec. 4, 2016, 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
A parish tradition for over 30 years!
Our 2016 vendors include:
The Holiday Fair is a Christmas market and community social to raise funds for parish ministries and to offer the opportunity to shop from a selection of unique items and gifts, including Fair Trade vendors and alternative giving options as well as handmade arts and crafts, jewelry, home decor and more.
Parish ministries use this fun event to help raise money for their ministry's activities during the year, and many parishioners rent a table to support their own small businesses.
- Baked goods by Girl Scout Troop 2416
- Bella's Boutique by Patty Streat
- Mexican-inspired arts & crafts by Olga Garza Cardona
- Cailyn & Brooke's Crafts by Cailyn & Brooke Schneider of St. Austin Catholic School
- Carla Quigley Religious Art
- Cathy's Crafts by Cathy Martinez
- C Stars by Claudia Capers
- Childrens' Activities provided by St. Austin Faith Formation
- Christ Renews His Parish of St. Austin Catholic Parish
- Crimson Cactus by Patricia Swicegood & Sarah Kesinger
- Damsel in Defense by Rachel Hanson
- Fair Trade gifts from Catholic Relief Services by St. Austin's Social Justice Ministry
- Grace and Charm Designs by Rebecca Davis
- Grace and Heart Jewelry by Lynn Telechea
- Gratia Plena by Genia Lillis
- Kahlo's House by Laura Taglienti
- Lilla Rose by Christina Martin, Independet Stylist
- Lollidots & Little P
- LuLaRoe by Manijeh Huereca
- Mind Your Own Beeswax Candle Company
- Mosaics & More by Marie
- Natalie's Crosses by Natalie Mackey
- Prayer Blanket Ministry of St. Austin Catholic Parish
- Ceramic Ornaments by Nancy Russo
- Raji Vaddi Jewelry
- Religious Photographys & Gifts by Janine Dos Remedios
- Scentsy by Noreen Pope
- Skye's Wreaths by Donna Aberle
- Silhouette Sipping Sisters by Stephanie Johnson
- St. Vincent de Paul Society of St. Austin Catholic Parish
- Taste Like More! by Chef Randal
- Texas Beer Bus Tours
- Woodygifts.com by Richard Milos
Our concession stand, run by our own Knights of Columbus Council 10776, includes sausage wraps, fajitas, sodas on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, and breakfast tacos, donuts and coffee on Sunday.
This year St. Austin Catholic School's band and choir will perform on Saturday at 4 p.m., the parish ensembles will sing at 10 a.m., and the parish choir will sing at 1 p.m.
New this year: Free door prizes drawings throughout the event! Must be present to win.
Volunteers are needed to help with planning, set up and clean up. If you'd like to get involved in hosting this annual parish event, contact Jennifer in the parish office!
If you are an interested in being a vendor at our Holiday Fair, download the
Merchant Registration and Guidelines
form and submit it as indicated by the registration deadline date on the form.
This year's deadline is Mon., Nov. 21, 2016.