1. Spend some time thinking about your gifts and how you feel called to serve.
- Is there a particular class or age group that you feel called or prepared to teach?
- Do you have experience or education that especially equips you to teach a certain age level or topic?
- Are you willing to learn more about our Catholic faith as you prepare to teach?
- Can you commit to this ministry for the year (25 classes from August through May)?
2. Contact the parish office to talk about your interests and the parish needs. Speak with
if you feel called to work with children and youth, or speak with
if you feel called to work with adults.
3. Fill out the Diocese of Austin application for ministry (
) for an electronic background check and attend an Ethics and Integrity in Ministry workshop.
4. Let us know you're read to get to work! Training and materials are provided!